Scene Critiques Workshop (FREE)
During this meetup, we will workshop individual dramatic scenes from our screenplays in progress (anywhere from 1 to 5 pages). Our goal is to help each writer find a breakthrough with a troublesome scene, through table reads and constructive feedback.
This event is free for everyone to attend. Space is limited, so be sure to hit the RSVP button. If you have a scene to submit, please post your script in pdf format in the #scripts channel on the Script Camp discord ( https://discord.gg/SeBAJUGm7N ) 24 hours prior to the workshop, along with the following info:
– Logline (Any comps with similar tone?)
– Cast List (characters, ages and descriptions)
– What is the main problem you have with this scene that you need help to fix?
– Why is this scene important to the film?
– What is essential for us to know about what happened prior to the scene?
– Who is the main character of the scene?
– What do they want?
– What stands in their way?